Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tony Pena (TP)


If anyone was watching the Yanks/Blue Jays game tonight, you would have witnessed a bench/bull pen clearing situation. Towers drilled A-Rod in the knee after the Yanks got on the scoreboard. Now, I am not saying it was intentional, but this is the second time in the series A-Rod got drilled. I am definitely not for fighting, but I kinda like to see the bench clear every once in awhile. The coaches role in these situations is to hold the players back (for the most part). That didn't happen tonight with Tony Pena. It looked like he was ready to start throwing down. At the end of the ordeal, the camera man showed Vernon Wells trying to settle down TP. I loved it and I love TP. I also love everything TP's mustache stands for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you