Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, look at us!

Marc and I have been together for over 8 years. We will be celebrating 4 years of delightful marriage. Oct 12th. I can't believe its been 4 years already. I have to say that Marc and I have a unique and wonderful relationship and I love everything about it.



I think one of my gifts to Marc this year will be THANKING him publicly for putting up with some rather strange and unusual things about me. If you have been to our house, you have witnessed some of the not so usual things laying around. I call them 'awesome', Marc probably calls them 'labours of love'. Here are a few of the mentionables.



Marc,
Thank you for making the last 8 years a delight. I tip my hat and say, Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Amy

3 Comments:

Blogger SGCL said...

I cannot begin to express the depth of my fear and hatred for that toilet-hoving she-devil in your hallway bathroom. Damn you, Lovelady, damn you.

October 15, 2006 1:04 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Does that mean you do not want one for a wedding gift?

October 15, 2006 10:02 PM

 
Blogger SGCL said...

Wed these.

October 16, 2006 10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you